Geogis lists this as 1m440y in length running from Dock Junction, status closed. Phil Deaves marks this off as being the Cleator & Workington branch that closed in 1936 and old OS maps (1900) certainly show it running from Dock Junction which lay between Siddick and Calva Junctions. The RCH junction map of 1914 shows the C&W line as 1m20c in length which matches nicely. Use coordinates 299760 530442 to view the branch on the old-maps web site.
What infrastructure on that branch would BR have still been responsible for in the 1980s to justify allocation of an ELR? (BR Residual lists don't have anything at Workington).
Can anyone confirm absolutely that Phil's allocation is correct or not and/or provide ELRs for the LNWR accesses to the docks from Derwent Junction that are still in use today.